Friday 15 May 2009

You could have ruled the whole world if you'd only found the time

I have been creative I have...

On the off chance that you might be interested in my wanky pretentious side, you will find it here

I feel quite jazzed up about the whole thing actually....

For those of you who will make fun of me for this (oh wait, that's all of you)... just to assure you that I have not been replaced by a pod person...
.
.
.
.
.
.
*ahem*... string of obscenities, ninjas are better than pirates in a land war, string of obscenities, i want a dragon, string of obscenities, cleft in twain with his mighty sword of Dobar, string of obscenities, it's at the window, string of obscenities, my tits are constantly on display to detract from my insecurities, string of obscenities, den mother den mother den mother, string of obscenities...blah blah blah... :)

3 comments:

Marianne said...

"my tits are constantly on display to detract from my insecurities"

Ohhhh! Me too!!

Use over-confidence to hide crippling self doubt too?

The Pixie said...

Oh yes, most definitely... and flirt outrageously with the most innappropriate people in an attempt to find validation...

Marianne said...

Yay! We're neurosis twins!