Thursday 7 May 2009

I Just Died in your Arms Tonight

This.... this is what is going to kill me..

Bastard!!!!

My body is wracked with evil green mucus goblins who are at this very moment attempting to eat me from the inside out... not only are they making me feel decidedly icky and once again feeding in to my bizarre loathing of my least favourite of all the bodily excretions to make me find myself truly disgusting... but they have terrible taste in fashion.... I mean honestly...who wears the too short logo T shirt red braces combo anymore anyway... it's not the 80's ... Punk is over... gaaaah!

On top of this, my bosses are off today - woo hoo!

I was going to use today productively to get some actual work done without them constantly buzzing around me making it impossible for me to achieve anything - I was going to attempt to get my head around changing our website and making it all go live and everything and I was going to use today to do it because I thought I could have some uninterrupted time with which to concentrate on something a little more taxing than my usual mind numbing duties... sadly the legion of mucus goblins is making that seem like an impossible task...

So tomorrow I will get in to work and my bosses will ask me why I haven't redesigned the wheel in the 2 hours I had to myself with nothing terribly pressing to do... and I will sigh and tell them that I will get it done when I have some time and they will make snippy comments about using my time more efficiently and I will die a little more inside....and thus the inevitable cycle of my life will continue....

Unless of course the goblins get me first....

(I might secretly be rooting for them...I'll go smoke more, help them along a bit..)

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I just Died in your arms tonight by the Cutting Crew. *shame*

I too share your dislike for mucus. Definitely the most foul of all bodily fluids.

The Pixie said...

Points to the lady for getting the song... and extra points for admitting it in a public forum...

Seriously, what is it about mucus?... Why do I find it so disgusting?!?!