Monday 11 May 2009

I'm Still Alive

Just in case you were worried that the mucus goblins had finally finished me off, I thought I should put your minds at rest... I still function!

The poorly dressed mucus goblins have left the vicinity of Upper Bexington, tails between their legs as they were defeated in battle by the wiley cunning of the pixie god and her awesome potions (namely decongestant taken with hot honey and lemon).

Sadly Baron Curly One (trying out an amalgamation) was clearly the next on the evil goblins hit list... damn those goblins are trixie!

Anyhoooo... the reason for this post is this:


Star Trek was awesome...woooooooop!!!!

I could critique it and talk about how it was a bit mindless and the plot was a little weak and strewn with implausible space time continuum pseudo science and really it was only the cast that made the movie worth while... but I'm not going to because it was absolutely kickass fun and I loved it.... the cast were superb...all of them...without exception, brought something wonderful to the whole movie and I came away from the cinema feeling brilliant about everything... all was well with the world - cinema is a wonderful thing.

Also, Dom has booked tickets for the best crazy ginger haired, makeup wearing, Australian, musical comedian in the world ever...FACT... it's not till October but I'm really excited already... yey!!!

Pixie out

5 comments:

The Jolly Blogger said...

I love the picture of Kirk. Where do you get those pictures from? Is there a central site or do they just do the rounds in the office e-mail?

Just go with "the Baron" trust me it works (Ben is just jealous that he didn't think of it).

The Pixie said...

Actually I was just looking for generic pictures of Trek and stumbled across it... it was too awesome not to post!

Ben said...

Try a Google image search for "demotivate us", and then skip happily from link to link.

Ben said...

Sigh...

"Alive" by pseudo grunge stadium rockers Pearl Jam.

The Pixie said...

Points go to the disappointed sounding man in the powerful shirt!