Monday 6 April 2009

Ow ow ow ow

Alternative title: Ow ow ow ow...that's a whole lot of ow

Does anyone have any bright ideas about how to sort out my reccurring neck and shoulder stiffness without resorting to expensive medical treatments...seriously people it's like meningitis of the neck!

Also in a desperate bid to save our flat and have enough food to eat I'm pimping out Bob's ass... any takers?

Failing that my services may be available very soon...once I come up with a suitable 'lady of the night' pseudonym...

I might need to move to Bristol for more business... perhaps I could write a book about my experiences afterwards... "Down and Desperate in the Downs"

Me love you long time

NB: This image is cruelly and copy right infringingly ripped from an excellent web comic... go check it out

7 comments:

Mat Rodger said...

i'd go for it but bob could never bring himself to charge me...

Charlie said...

Tag team?

The Pixie said...

I'm in.... 3:16 here I come...

Will Foxton said...

Bass swears by acupuncture, and it worked for my uncle too.

It's vaguely hippy-ish, quite cheap, and even the arch-sceptic Simon Maris admits (grudgingly) that it has "more than a placebo effect" - which means it probably cures cancer.

Either that or leeches.

The Jolly Blogger said...

Ben would make an excellent pimp for you two. He's an excellent saleman and he has the loud, tasteless suit collection too.

The Pixie said...

Ben, Ben.... Please pimp me out.... you can have a freebee as part of your pimp privileges...also if I make enough money I'll even buy you the purple velvet dress coat and the cane... you may have to find the gaudy hat yourself!

Ben said...

Now what kind of a pimp would I be if mah ho's wuz buyin' me shit?

How 'bout this; you get me mah money, I'll buy mah own pimp coat, an' maybe I won't havta pistol-whip all yo asses.