Tuesday 20 October 2009

Stupid Dumb Shit Goddamn Mother Fucker

So I quit my job...

I am now officially homeless, unemployed and separated from my husband...

I can't apply to be dole scum until the skittering devil children at the MMC send me my P45... which doubtless they will drag their heels about.

They stiffed me on the money front but because I don't have a contract and the same law that meant I could just tell them I wasn't coming back without giving any notice also means that they don't have to pay me .... fuckers.

This means that the flat that I was going for and pulling strings to get is no longer in the running because I don't have the money I thought I would from the seventh level of hell to make up the first month's rent and the deposit... cock.

This also means that I have about £100 to last me until I can either get a pay cheque from a new employer or a dole cheque... this £100 will be coming out of my bank on the 15th as a loan payment and I still need to find the money to pay my credit card, get to and from Bath next week and ...well... live...

Up shit creek sans paddle, me thinks...

The people I am staying with are thoroughly lovely but I am starting to feel like I am taking the piss... I hate taking from other people... especially since my black eyeshadow exploded all over their beige carpet and has left horrible stains, which even the power of voodoo has yet to eradicate...

I also managed to get so drunk I threw up all over my best friends carpet and stained that...

Essentially the last couple of days have been spent getting upset with letting agents, crying at my bank balance and scrubbing the carpets of people who are really helping me out...

Also.. .their dog ate my trainers.

And apparently I have become one whiney mother fucker :)

This made me chuckle though...




Pixie McWhinesalot out

xxx

7 comments:

The Jolly Blogger said...

Jeeping fuck! And I thought my life was shit, chin up, something good is no doubt round the corner.

Marianne said...

come stay with us, you're little and fit on our sofa, in fact we may even have a real bed soon.

Ben said...

Bad Habit by Offspring.

Job first, then flat. You need to get some sort of financial stability before you can commit yourself to rent 'n' bills 'n' that. In the meantime, there's a near limitless supply of friends/suckers who'll put you up; so if you don't feel you can stay with the current lot, move on. You'll be welcomed with open arms, because your friends love you; and people like helping people. It makes us feel good.

An old friend of mine once spilt a cup of tea on his parents' new carpet while they were out. The stain wouldn't come out, so he made a million billion cups of tea and stained the whole of the rest of the carpet to match... tehy weren't so impressed with his ingenuity, but I still think it's an option for you (if your black eyeshadow will stretch that far).

I'm sorry you're having such a shit time of it. You have my (admittedly worthless, but heartfelt) sympathies.

Matt said...

I'm with Ben on this one - definitely get the income sorted first before accommodation. And yes, there is a LIMITLESS supply of suckers who will happily put you up whenever you need it.

Will Foxton said...

I have already volunteered for sucker duty. But you may pay a heavy toll in analysing my housemate.

Mat Rodger said...

ditto - we have a spare room up in here in North London! would be ace to see you.

The Pixie said...

Thank you all so much.

I will be seeing a good many of you next week, with any luck

Love to all

<3