Wednesday 7 October 2009

Did you say 'no this can't happen to me?'

Well by now you all know what's going on... and you've actually pretty much all been in touch with your well wishes and sympathies... which I am extremely grateful for - thank you.

Basically this is just to say that I probably won't be doing a great deal of bloggerising for a while... I will still be writing but it will be wanky, self indulgent and weepy poetry - yey me and the free therapy.

Focusing on my writing and looking at going back to school to study.. .well something... not sure yet whether to go back to do more psychology or whether to bite the bullett and actually study big gay writing!!! (I might even go study computer programming)... still something will be filling my brain in the not too distant future other than Morris Minor paint codes and how much I hope my boss falls in a pit filled with flaming spikes and angry monkeys...

I think there is a strong possibility that I will be quitting my job... I've taken a couple of weeks off for a bit of R&R anyway... but at the end of that, I realy don't see going back to be a particularly healthy thing for me to do...

That said... I need to get some thinking done... so I'm hoping this next couple of weeks will give me the time and space I need to do that and get my head straight so I can formulate some kind of long term plan.

I haven't fallen of the edge of the world... I'm still contactable ...so please don't feel you can't contact me.

Love to you all and weepy sad face

Bex
xxx

5 comments:

Mat Rodger said...

much love bex, thanks for the email and glad to hear you're OK(ish).

come to london sometime, yeah? it's where all the awesome folk are (and lots of the wankers, too).

Marianne said...

Love you pickle.


Oh...and the title is Jeff Buckley ;)

Will Foxton said...

Yes, yes, come and visit London wankers soon:)

The Pixie said...

Thanks guys

Well done Marianne, you are correct... I do love a bit of the Jeff!

London may happen at some point boys and if it does I shall let you know for I shall expect to see you both, buying me consolatory beer :)

Charlie said...

Like i said my door is open always :)