Monday 8 June 2009

My Backpack's got jets, I'm Boba the Fett

I am le tired....

I am too old and too teeny to do this staying out till the next day 2 days in a row malarky...

Friday night I went out for an impromptu 'couple of drinks' with some old school chums... obviously that couple of drinks led to me accidentally finding myself in a club and dancing like a plum to terrible 80s cheese (and a pleasing number of power ballads ~ rawk on) and rolling in at about 3.30am Saturday morning....

Saturday night giant barbarian's 30th birthday saw pubbage occurring followed by house party and good times had by all... rolled in at about 6.30am Sunday morning...

Today I got up for work at the same time that I got home the day before.... blergh.... sleeping at my desk....

Also teh internetz is teh scroooooed at work... making it really rather difficult for me to continue with my website genius...ah well... regular work it is... easier to sleep through anyway....

I'm too old for this shit....


zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Matt said...

Zen have a nap. NOW FIRE ZE MISSILES!

Mat Rodger said...

i bounty hunt for jabba hutt to finance my vette (wiki wiki wiki)

The Pixie said...

Ooooh Why Monsieur Rogers, with these song knowledge sound bites you are really spoiling us...