Tuesday 23 June 2009

I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller

I have returned mighty and blood soaked... once we ran out of bullets I had to rely on my trusty travelling axe and nefarious wits to survive the zombie horde onslaught... I managed to rally the other girls to stand with me and fight to the death with rousing speeches from various inspiring movies that they are all too nice to have seen...most of us made it to safety... but many will never be the same...

So then ladies ... "What is best in life?"....



Seriously though, I had a brilliant time with a wonderful bunch of ladies, sitting on the beach and lounging about the pool in our bikinis drinking cava daaaahling!... there were no zombies... or psycho killers... or anything bad at all... apart from the spider the size of my face making himself happy in our bath tub... damn eight legged gribblies...

Infact it was all a terribly healthy, thought provoking, female empowering experience... we were all ages, shapes and sizes and all shamelessly paraded around in our bikinis without worrying in the least what we looked like, which in fact made us all look and feel a million times better... we are all hard drinking, hard swearing, smoking, shagging, strong, balls out ladies and I couldn't have had a better time... I like to think I might even have made some lasting friendships... or at the very least some regular clients... I did more readings over the space of this weekend than I've done in 6 months...not to mention the 2 lots of reiki I did... my energies are all drained and shit... need more sleeping

Also, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, which we at Nerd Cave HQ watched with the inhabitants of the Furher bunker and the French resistance (plus a couple of other hangers on whose names, nationalities and unusual social habits I do not know well enough to make derogatory comments about) last night, was, as the curly one put it *assumes Batman the Brave and the Bold, Aquaman voice* "OUTRAGEOUS"... there are no other words for it...

Good times had by all

Now then... let us merge for the kill...

3 comments:

Ben said...

Both Conan and Devestator references together in the same post?

Powerful.

But who would win in a fight?

Marianne said...

The song is I Wish by Skee Lo.

Blimey, I feel more fertile and goddess-like just reading about that.

The Pixie said...

Aw come on Ben...stop falling in love with me ;)

And there are too many variables to give an accurate and balanced answer to the 'who would win in a fight' question with these two...

And yes Marianne, you are once again, quite right... sometimes women surprise you at how awesome we can be... yey boobs and bums and slightly wobbly tummys