Thursday 11 June 2009

Just Because You Feel Good Doesn't Make it Right

Perhaps because I have become a pretentious arsehole, I found myself laughing so hard I spit tea out over my keyboard when I saw this in my daily trawl through my ever growing number of webcomics this morning....


The Curly One and I are off to Old Kentish Town tonight, which does mean we will be missing the lovely if a little Welsh Laura's birthday shenanigans - most disappointing - but will be enjoying the poncy end of year Masters degree art show that my fabulous Father in Law will be putting on... tee hee... 'father in law' still sounds silly....

I hope the invisible circus you buggers are going to again without me is awesome... I really wanna go.... :(

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm sure we'll go to the circus again.

Oh and the title is of course Hedonism by the awesome Skunk Anansi

The Pixie said...

Damn straight you'll be going to the circus again...

and yes... of course that was the song

xxx