Monday 7 December 2009

In My Life, There's Been Heartache and Pain.....

But actually I'm in a pretty good mood :)

* Minions of Awesome and win down to play - check
* Good times had by all - check
* Casual conversation about wanting to move to Bristol - check
* Flat and flat mates lined up within a week - check
* Applying for jobs in aforementioned city - check
* Beginning new and geeky course in web design and programming - check
* Vaguely understanding the tech support bit of the course - check
* Able to use phrases like 'hot swapping' and 'scuzzy' appropriately and make people think I know more about this shit than I really do - check
* Played poker against a professional and held my own whilst utterly shit faced - check
* Looking forward to joint birthday party / further geekery this weekend - check

Life is starting to look a little better people.... watch out now, I'm moving to the Nerd Tower... your Pixie Queen Geek is coming home.... yey!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Matt said...

Hurrah! Bex - it'll be good to have you back.

Mat Rodger said...

much awesome news - well pleased!

love the new layout too dahling..much nicer!

Will Foxton said...

Oh baby, hot swapping:)