Wednesday 5 August 2009

You Probably Think This Song is About You

I have had one of my pieces of big gay poetry recognised by my big gay pretentious poetical peers... yey me ... woop... hoot and indeed hoorah!!

I was featured as the pick of the day on Monday for the literature community of Deviant Art... my wanky offering may be found here

It's not my favourite piece... but it's one of them... and the crazies on dA seem to like it... so yey!

Also... just in case you had forgotten...

I love you

Yes

You

I love you

You are beautiful and wonderful and a joy to be with... I am blessed to know you
...and in case you were wondering who this is directed at... it's directed at YOU... silly!

9 comments:

Marianne said...

*blush*

The Pixie said...

good girl... feel a little better about yourself now?...

You should... because you're awesome!

The Jolly Blogger said...

...and I thought you were talking about me. :o(

Charlie said...

>.< awwwwww

The Pixie said...

I was talking about you Sam... and Marianne... and Charlie...and Ben...and Matt...and Will... and Ron... and Dom... and Mat... and anyone else who reads this... all of you... especially YOU!

Ben said...

"You're So Vain", by... was it 10cc? It's almost a line from "Starfuckers" by Nine Inch Nails, too...

Congratulations on being officially recognised as a wanky pretentious deviant!

Marianne said...

It's Carly Simon, Ben.

Janet Jackson also sampled it.

Matt said...

EVEN me?

The Pixie said...

especially you, Matt