Sunday 6 March 2011

What's New Pussy Cat?

I love this...



One day I shall have my very own kitty and he shall be called Schrodinger...

... or possibly Heisenburg...

... I can't be certain...

*ba dum tiss*

See what I did there?... ah I crack myself up :)




In other news, after a serious tea related incident, my laptop might have been a little bit broken... luckily the wonderful Captain Smugpants fixed it with magic and anti tea spray... or something...

I was sent away with a warning to only drink diet fizzy pop and stop having sugar in my tea... apparently it's ok to have tea related incidents with your most precious electrical items, as long as there is no sugar in your beverage...pah!

Also secret plans are afoot to further the counselling prospects of myself and a couple of other like minded ladies ... if nothing else it might well abate the boredom related psychosis that is ebbing ever closer to my fragile psyche...

But it's so secret that it is currently guarded by ninjas and sharks and bears and cats with opposable thumbs... yeah!


Pixie out.
Woop!

0 comments: