Friday 29 January 2010

I'm in the band, though not necessarily on the wagon

Well it seems only right that I should jump on the slightly drunken bandwagon of justice and commit to record my ten garage cars of choice... though I must admit, these fall very much under the 'mode of transport' division rather than being actual cars.

That said, I do have a couple of actual factual cars in my 10 car garage of awesome and win... the first of which being this...



Jaguar E Type - of course I would just keep the lovely lovely body work in British Racing Green (obviously) and replace the inner workings with something that starts when I want it to and stops when I want it to... and, you know, goes hella fast and that... speaking of which...



Suzuki Bandit 1500 R .... can I get a varoooooooooom?!?!!? I have always wanted this bike... I covet this shiney little death trap... oh how I covet it so...mmmmm delicious!



Triumph Spitfire MkII - in much the same vein as the Jag, I want the shell kept and the innards replaced with modern technology that works and goes fast... however, unlike the Jag... the Spitfire MUST be in bright gaudy yellow...



Alec Issigonis once designed the most horrific car in the world... ever... but he also made these little puppies and I love them ... little car for a little girl... hella nippy though :)I even like the new style Mini...



Harley Davidson Nighthawk.... mat black sex on wheels... varooooooommmmm nomnomnom!



K.I.T.T.... I. want. this. car. ... I want this car as voiced by Val Kilmer... man has a sexy voice ... and car has many gadgets that make pixie happy :)



Yeee hah! ... It's the General Lee... God Bless the Confederacaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!



This was the Pontiac Trans AM from Smokey and the Bandit... but then Captain Barbeque and Mr Ben reminded me of the wonder that is the Mystery Machine... and here it is in all it's ridiculous glory

So you thought my choices so far were silly?.... get a load of these next two:



This bad boy is just too cool to allow a whole picture of him... he would just break your minds with his awesomeness.... ah to ride around on the back of a dragon... of course I would require some kind of chain mail bikini, furs and large swords.... grrrrr... warrior pixie!!!!

And Finally...



Meet Hercules, the liger.... I shall put armour and a saddle on him and ride him around like Battlecat... now that would be a sight to behold! I actually also like the idea of having a London bus in my garage... but that takes me up to 11... and only Spinal Tap are cool enough to pull that off!




You can all shut up!!!

0 comments: