Tuesday 7 July 2009

Woman oh woman don't treat me so mean...

I need help...

I need natural and non - 'go to the doctor's' advice... how the fuck do women deal with periods?

I have been on the pill for 14 years solidly, with no break so hadn't had a real period since the tender age of 14...and 12 months ago I decided to come off and see what was occurring in the wonderful world of my hormones...

I lost a stone in 6 months... (which I may now be putting back on due to excessive consumption of cream cakes)... and my periods are finally getting in to some kind of a cycle... but fuck me they hurt!!! How do you ladies manage it?... not only does it feel like my barren uterus is about to explode but I am overly emotional, weepy and angry... what do I do?!?!?!

I can't cope with this every month for the rest of my life (or at least until I'm stupid enough to think that any child Bob and I made would be wonderful and cute and not at all a hideous mutant freak baby)...

Please ladies...and men who know ladies... help me out here... I'm new at this game and I don't know the rules... and the referee seems like a total shit heel...gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Marianne said...

Gin.

Oh and baths.

Gin in the bath.

The Pixie said...

doesn't that also involve a wire coat hanger?

also, gin + emotional Bex = bad, bad state of affairs

but a bath might be nice
<3

Marianne said...

Hmm, I seem to (now) be impervious to gin's evil ways.

But yeah, baths are good :)
And those nice wheat bags you put in the microwave, they're good for putting on the belly. Though in this weather that may be hellish.

Charlie said...

Lavender smelling things are good, you can get special lady pain tablets from the chemist but i found extra strong pain killers did the trick. Exercise is good for the cramps even though its the last thing you want to be doing. Try a little yoga. Hot water bottle on your tummy, lower back rubs is the not so curly one is feeling nice...oh and a fuck ton of chocolate.

The Pixie said...

Aw thanks girls.... I actually feel a little better today...spent all of yesterday night either in the bath or on the sofa with a hot water bottle strapped to my belly and the Curly One giving me cuddles and cups of tea when I demanded them... he's quite good to me really :)... apparently stupid gay girl pains can be eased with a liberal helping of feeling loved... yey!

Will Foxton said...

Two words - Sex Change.

The Jolly Blogger said...

Good suggestion Willard. Do not trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.

The Pixie said...

Thank you Mr Garrison

Anonymous said...

Late as ever, but in this case it's good I waited till it's over. Check out this one: http://www.xkcd.com/594/